Saturday 3 December 2011

16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Wow that's alot to take in!
I interpret this as everything in our lives good and bad are continually preparing us for bigger and better things to come. When the light looks like it is very dim and may go out look deep inside for you will see a bright aura that will build you right back up. Its what is within us that matters, our strength comes from our beliefs, our morals, our faith. And even when all those things are rocked and our very exzistance seems doomed we must get on our knees and believe.
Right now in my own life i have allot of  trials to deal with. My divorce, my work situation, my future. I need to be CONFIDENT, i need to remember what my morals were when raised, i need to believe that all things work out for the better.God closes some doors but opens others when we are ready, i need to be ready to fully see his majesty. It is there and I can see it but He will not allow me to grasp it fully just quite yet;(
I cannot see the future, i can only start to write it with those i believe should be apart of it.I know in my heart that they will be there but the road is so long and bumpy along the way, again i believe this is to test my faith.
I cannot see the future but can only control my today. So for those i have hurt i ask your forgiveness, for those i have blessed i pray i can keep blessing you. And for those that are waiting at the door for that perfect moment have faith, that moment is but a blink in time and will happen sooner than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment